The estate is situated at the edge of a small village with a harbour
(the ‘canal latéral à la Loire’), in the department Cher (18), in the Centre-Val de Loire region,
close to the Nièvre (department 58) and 140 miles south of Paris.
The area is known as the garden of France and is situated close to the vineyards of Pouilly and Sancerre.
- Shops: village Marseilles-lès-Aubigny, other nearby villages and Nevers (Carrefour, Lidl)
- Larger towns and cities: Nevers (15 km), Bourges (45 km) and Paris (225 km)
- Schools (higher education): Nevers
- General practitioner and pharmacy: village Marseilles-lès-Aubigny
- Hospital: Nevers
- Train stations: Nevers (direct motorway link to Paris) and La Charitée sur Loire
- Airport: Nevers and Paris (Orly)
The community of marseilles-les-aubigny
The city of Nevers
Nevers touristic region information
Maison de la Culture Nevers agglomération
There are also golf courses in the surrounding area (Sancerre and St. Hilaire).
Other activities nearby:
- Cycling (routes along the Loire river).
- Sailing (on the canal latéral, as well as on the Loire river)
18320 Marseilles-lès-Aubigny, Rue de la Loire
Make a virtual exploration of the environment.