- Living room (88 m²) with 5 m. high beamed ceiling, a wonderful marble floor and a huge fire place.
- Dining room (44 m2) with 3.5 m high beamed ceiling, flag-stone floor and an antique fire-place.
- Kitchen (18 m²), 2 bedrooms (23 m² each), bathroom (15 m²) and WC (5 m²).
First floor (east wing):
- Entresol of 24 m² (can be used as a library).
- 2 bedrooms (18 m² each) and a bathroom with toilet (6 m²).
First floor (west wing):
- Landing (18 m²).
- 2 bedrooms (22 m² each) and a bathroom with toilet (5 m²).
A 90 m² attic with an insulated roof.
- The entrance has a monumental electric gate.
- Double carport (with electric rolling doors).
- A (wine) cellar and (below the terraces) storage rooms and 2 garages.
- Original pigeon house (17th century).
Guest house (50 m²) with:
- Living room.
- 2 bedrooms.